La Valle in Alta Badia is the 1st European hiking village in South Tyrol
. The village is situated in the nature Park Fanes-Senes-Braies
and offers a unique hiking holiday in the Dolomites. At the foot of the Sasso della Croce group the Armentara meadows
display their numerous varieties of orchids, spruces, larch meadows, Swiss pine woods and over 60 types of birds. Not much further on are the Rit meadows
, and on the other side of the valley the mountain meadows of Chi Jus.
But there is more: Alta Badia also boasts a second nature park, the nature park Puez-Odle
. It, too, enthrals visitors with its stunning nature and beautiful mountain tours.
For your hiking holiday in the Dolomites La Valle offers:
To the hiking map
Our hiking tour tips
- An idyllic location framed by a beautiful landscape
- Hikes starting directly in the village - no car journeys necessary
- Comprehensive network of paths with comprehensive signage
- Certified themed hiking paths
- Competent information on hiking tours